Accounting Software allows you to meet the demands and challenges facing businesses change every day. Whether you’re trying to reduce costs or manage compliance mandates, you must respond quickly to changes in your industry while meeting the demands of your customers. Open Systems offers you complete ERP software with fully-integrated accounting software to exceed all of your accounting, manufacturing, distribution and enterprise resource planning needs and everything in between.
- Insight to capitalize on new opportunities
- Adaptable applications customized to your specific needs
- Maximized efficiency and productivity
- An affordable solution to deploy, to adapt to changes, and to maintain your accounting systems
- Powerful and customizable reporting
General Ledger Application
General Ledger is the core of an accounting system software. It provides powerful divisional and departmental accounting functions. Maintain your journal, log recurring entries, generate audit trails, and create custom financial statements.
With general ledger accounting you can decrease the amount of time you spend on arduous accounting tasks while boosting control of your company’s financials. Entries from other applications flow into General Ledger, giving you timely financial information essential to your decision making. You will stay up to date on receivables, payables, budget information, and transaction history throughout your system. Maintain your journal, log recurring entries, generate audit trails, and create custom financial statements and reports for up-to-date information on company activities.
With General Ledger at the center of your financial accounting system, you can:
- Print financial statements and other reports for all of the years for which you’ve saved history.
- Use unlimited budgets and forecasts for inquiry and reporting; create revised budgets and forecasts at any time.
- Export financial statements, and drill down as needed to supporting information.
Additional General Ledger features:
- Print or export financial statements, or view them on-the-fly through our interactive views, drilling down as needed to supporting information.
- Choose from a wide variety of pre-configured financial statements or build your own custom statements using the flexible reporting tools.
- Use unlimited budgets and forecasts for inquiry and reporting; create revised budgets and forecasts at any time and compare your actual results to the original budget, the revised budget, or both.
- Print financial statements and other reports for all of the years for which you’ve saved history.
- Store posting logs in files or print them.
- Create budgets based on percentages, dollar amounts, or allocations.
- Copy from previous budgets.
- Archive journal entries in separate tables for performance improvement.
- Copy chart of accounts from department to department and from company to company
Accounts Payable Application
Accounts Payable Application helps to manage expenses efficiently and keep accounts up to date with user-defined terms, aging periods, and cutoff dates. Take control of invoice processing and pay all invoices, prepay invoices, or split invoices for payment.
Accounts Payable Software, you can prioritize, in real-time, your vendor payments and decide the best time to make them. Optimize your cash flow disbursements by getting the information you need on vendors you use the most and who offer the best discounts.
Produce timely reports to help assess your financial position. You’ll save time and money with the ability to review outstanding payments by vendor and select which payments to hold or release.
Improve your Accounts Payable System with quick entry and defaults on headers. They allow you to set up fields and header screens so you can skip over fields and enter default values as you choose. View historical data for an unlimited number of years in detail or in summary, and view and select payables to be released for payment.
Track obligations to suppliers, control cash flow, and speed data entry with the accounting applications in Accounts Payable. Produce a wide array of predesigned reports, and take advantage of the flexibility to pay all invoices, prepay selected vendors, or split invoices for payment.
Accounts Payable helping you prioritize your payments, you can:
- Save time and money with the ability to review outstanding payments by vendor and select which payments to hold or release.
- Improve your efficiency with quick entry and defaults on headers.
- Manage your expenses efficiently and keep your accounts up to date with user-defined terms, aging periods, and cutoff dates.
- Assess your financial position by producing timely reports.
Accounts Receivable Application
Accounts Receivable Software helps manage credit and collections tasks with less strain on employees. Track every aspect of sales and receivables in a timely manner, and use this vital information to improve the cash inflow and make most of sales trends.
Accounts Receivable Software helps you to assess sales position by producing timely reports. Identify your best customers and stay on top of sales patterns. Evaluate your cash discounts program and spot delinquent accounts early. Data entry is efficient and flexible with personalized and easy-to-use transaction entry functions. You’ll also save time with online invoicing and ready access to associated information.
Accounts Receivable Software gives you the flexibility to deliver invoices, statements, and packing lists by email or printed document based on the preference of each customer. And, if your customers call with questions on their account, you’ll be ready to help out using quick lookup filtered by customer or transaction criteria.
Manage your cash, know your customers, and analyze performance and trends with Accounts Receivable. Assign active or inactive status to your customers, use drill-down functionality to see source transactions from inquiry screens, and save time with batch processing capabilities.
With Accounts Receivable’s flexible cash flow management options, you will:
- Produce timely reports to identify your best customers and stay on top of sales patterns.
- Track every aspect of your sales and receivables in a timely manner, improve the inflow of cash, and make the most of sales trends.
- Evaluate your cash discounts program and spot delinquent accounts early.
Bank Reconciliation Application
Bank Reconciliation Software provides the accurate information you need to make the most of your cash. Find record differences between your books and the bank easily with book-to-bank and bank-to-book reconciliation from the Reconciliation Report.
With Bank Reconciliation Software, you’ll know which checks have cleared, which transactions are outstanding, which bank accounts contain what amounts, and exactly where your money is. Find errors and record differences between your books and the bank easily with two types of reconciliation from the Reconciliation Report: book-to-bank and bank-to-book.
Bank Reconciliation is fast and simple. You can clear transactions with a single mouse click: line by line, by a specific range of checks, or all at once. If you make a mistake, reversing a selection is just as easy. Bank Reconciliation Software gives you the accurate information you need to make the most of your cash. Using multiple bank accounts for Accounts Receivable/Sales Order deposits and Accounts Payable/Purchase Order and Payroll checks gives you the flexibility to receive money and to disburse money from different accounts.
Reconcile bank statements and general ledger accounts with Bank Reconciliation. Track an unlimited number of bank accounts, void checks before they are sent or after they are posted, and review total debits posted to General Ledger for each period.
When you use Bank Reconciliation to streamline your accounting processes, you can:
- Define information for processing ACH payments to vendors and from customers for streamlined, simplified processing.
- Set up as many base and foreign currency bank accounts as you need, including routing codes for electronic payments, positive pay codes, check formats and other ACH information.
- Automatically create entries in General Ledger for adjustment and transfer transactions.
Fixed Assets Application
Fixed Asset Management Software provides the forecasting tools you need to evaluate leases, amortize loans, and experiment with depreciation strategies before you make a capital commitment. Flexible tables help you make changes easily to stay current with tax laws.
You need to analyze the tax and cash-flow implications of assets before you acquire them. Once you have them, you need to track their valuation and depreciation. Fixed Asset Software will help you make wise decisions about when to buy, when to lease, and how to manage your capital for maximum return. You’ll also have the full range of financial and management reports you need to manage your investments and meet tax reporting requirements.
Fixed Asset Management Software provides the forecasting tools you need to evaluate leases, amortize loans, and experiment with depreciation strategies before you make a capital commitment. You can keep a watchful eye on your depreciation options with four depreciation books that let you track four sets of depreciation information. You can also retire assets at any time. Track the difference between estimated depreciable and actual service life and calculate the cost or proceeds from the retirement of an asset.
You will also stay up to date with tax law changes. Fixed Asset Management Software provides a set of IRS-supplied depreciation tables and supports MACRS, ACRS, straight line, sum-of-the-year digits, and declining balance recovery methods. Flexible tables help you make changes easily to stay current with tax laws.
Fixed Assets gives you the power to analyze the tax and cash-flow implications of assets and track their valuation and depreciation. Stay up to date using the provided set of IRS-supplied depreciation tables, as well as MACRS, ACRS, straight line, sum-of-the-year digits, and declining balance recovery method support.
Fixed Assets helping you make capital decisions, you will:
- Use forecasting tools to evaluate leases, amortize loans, and experiment with depreciation strategies.
- Meet tax reporting requirements with a full range of financial and management reports.
- Track the difference between estimated depreciable and actual service life and calculate the cost or proceeds from the retirement of an asset.
Additional Fixed Asset Features:
- Save money by using the Lease vs. Buy Analysis and Trial Depreciation functions to arrive at the most efficient depreciation strategy.
- Easily review asset identification, acquisition, valuation, depreciation information, and disposal information with the Fixed Assets list and the Retired Assets list.
- Calculate depreciation for a combination of books including book, federal tax, alternative minimum tax, and other (such as state or local).
- Eliminate manual journal entries; the TRAVERSE General Ledger interface records accumulated depreciation expense entries automatically when you post.
- Change the system to conform to your tax assessment and reporting needs with user-definable tax districts.
- Group related assets for reporting purposes or link additions and adjustments to original assets by using multiple-part asset IDs.
- Modify the system to conform to the way your business is organized with user-definable location fields.
- Track actual and scheduled service maintenance dates with a description of work performed for each asset