Payroll Software gives you total flexibility in taking care of your employees while helping you stay current with reporting requirements. In addition to printing checks and paying employees, you can easily maintain detailed records with clear audit trails, track paid time off, and keep up-to-date with tax law changes. Payroll Processing Software can handle it all. You can analyze payroll expenses and employee productivity to help control costs and review expense distribution.
You’ll have the flexibility to set up your payroll processing according to your terms. Define pay codes for regular, overtime, double-time, sick, vacation, or any other payment method for hourly employees. Unlimited user-definable deductions are allowed per company, as well as taxable and/or nontaxable earnings codes and an option for fixed federal, state, and local withholdings. Payroll Services also features full table and formula-based configuration, allowing you to meet most special reporting and deduction needs without extensive customization.
Payroll Management System Features
- Analyze payroll expenses and employee productivity to help control costs and review expense distribution
- Produce detailed reports to help you plan and generate a budget
- Maintain detailed records with clear audit trails, and keep up to date with tax law changes
Payroll Software Features:
- Quickly find information and create clear, detailed reports using interactive views.
- Tailor your interface and create unlimited user-defined fields.
- Take advantage of maintenance for worry-free updating of tax tables and codes.
- Automatically accrue paid time off hours with complete audit trail.
- Perform formula-based tax routines.
- Use an unlimited number of earnings codes, including overtime.
- Pay employees with flexible rates and shift differentials.
- Prepare configurable state unemployment reports.
- Set up taxable and/or nontaxable earnings codes.
- Set fixed federal, state, and local with-holdings.
- Track unlimited quarters of history on payroll checks.
- Produce monthly and quarterly check registers.